feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

WikiHome has been setup

Labels: , , ,

Hi, after procrastinating a lot on this, I've finally managed to set up the WikiHome for the project (here's the link: http://code.google.com/p/vaani/wiki/WikiHome).

Again thanks to my mentor, Stephen Shaw for the final push yesterday. The wiki is minimal now, but I hope it'll grow like all Wiki do :)

The changelog is on its way too.

Btw two good news-

1. Netbeans 6.7 has released which promises some good collaborative features.

2. I've set up Google Analytic for the http://code.google.com/p/vaani



2 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
December 21, 2010 at 2:13 AM  

In teoria atavismului jocurile se infatiseaza ca fiind reflectarea unei insusiri mostenite, copilul fiind considerat o “recapitulare” a filogeniei.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
December 23, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

Wow all I can announce ' is that you are a inordinate novelist! Where can I connection you if I fancy to hire you?

Post a Comment